- October 8, 2017 - October 9, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
At this workshop you will learn to:
- More accurately diagnose musculoskeletal conditions, increasing the efficacy of treatment applied.
- Educate your clients about their condition and involve them in your treatment plan.
- Develop far more effective treatment protocols, that more holistically address the multiple causality of many conditions.
- Use advanced Acupuncture, cupping, ashi point release techniques and antagonist-agonist neural re-patterning to restore function and reduce pain.
- Build a successful musculoskeletal sector in your practice that does its own marketing.
Choose from the full workshop (Sunday and Monday) or Sunday only.
St Peter Chanel Church Hall, 41 Chaprowe Road, The Gap, Queensland, 4061, Australia